Volvo Trucks Offers Remote Repair and Maintenance
Digital Work Instructions
Eliminate paper, empower the workforce and improve your operations.
Onsight Flow helps you transform your paper-based processes into digital work instructions for enterprise-grade wearables, smartphones, or tablets.
With this augmented reality solution, your workforce can rely on step-by-step instructions to complete a job and capture data to add to a knowledge base.
Onsight Flow is built to empower your workers and processes.
With Flow, you can create, deploy, execute, and monitor work instructions securely across your workforce. Instantly capture all the data related to a digital process and create customized reports to share with team members or customers. With built-in powerful reporting dashboards, you can analyze live data to identify areas for improvement and monitor the status of jobs.
Key Product Capabilities
- Create step-by-step instructions or digital forms with the drag-and-drop builder
- Launch digital instructions with embedded QR codes and deep links
- Schedule, assign, and manage jobs for individuals or groups
- Capture machine data, time, date, and geo-stamp steps for future analytics
- Build custom dashboards for powerful data analytics
- Create customizable reports to share with team members or customers
- Integrate your existing systems via open APIs
- Engage with remote experts using Onsight Connect
Connected or Offline Modes
Drag and Drop
Broad Device Support
Remote Expert Assistance
TDA Program Support
Customer Use Cases
Safran – Delivers Real-Time Visual Support
National Oilwell Varco – Increase Effectiveness of Service Technicians
SGS Develops QiiQ to Offer Remote Inspections
TESCO – Using AR to Increase Supply Chain Auditing Capabilities
Let’s Roll: Renault Trucks Uses Librestream Onsight to Cut Costs and Boost Commercial Vehicle Uptime
Colgate-Palmolive [external article]
Pratt & Whitney [external article]
Norwegian Hull Club [external article]
Rolls-Royce [external article]
Orica [external article]
CEC Mining Systems Adopt Augmented Reality