Librestream is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Librestream may change this notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This notice is effective from May 22, 2018.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as address, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How Information is Used
We use this information to understand needs and provide better service to our customers and partners for the following reasons in particular:
- We may use the information to respond to questions or improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies indefinitely to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting external sites. The external sites are not governed by this privacy notice. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- you have the right to ask for a copy of your personal information and/or to request that we erase your personal information if you withdraw your consent.
- if you have previously agreed to share your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by selecting the ‘opt-out’ link or by writing to or emailing us using the information on our Contact Us webpage
- if you believe that the information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We do not sell your personal information to any third parties. We may be required to disclose personal information in the event of a court order or operation of law.
Privacy Concerns and Questions
For any concerns related to the privacy of the information you share with us, please contact us at email@example.com. If you are unsatisfied with our response to your privacy concerns, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner at 1-800-282-1376 or the Privacy Commissioner in your respective state, province, or country.