Centralized Knowledge Base
A centralized knowledge base to store, edit, and share relevant data and content
Onsight Workspace empowers teams by providing secure and immediate access to the information they need to complete their work efficiently.
An authorized user can add content, search and retrieve previous Onsight inspection recordings, or quickly access product manuals in the field. With the Onsight Workspace API, you can integrate data and content into your back-office system.
Request a FREE Demo
Using Onsight Workspace, authorized users can upload, view, share, and manage Onsight data, images and recordings as well as external content such as product manuals and schematics.
With detailed permission controls, enterprises can ensure that only authorized teams and individuals can access specific content. Workspace integrates with the full Onsight platform to provide by providing a practical solution that helps with to aid in knowledge management and audit trail requirements.
Key Product Capabilities
- Automatic or manual upload of data, images or recordings from Onsight
- Control uploads to manage field situations such as cellular data consumption
- View and assess the IoT data captured in the field
- Search and retrieve relevant content that was auto-tagged through AI computer vision
- Automatic versioning of content with built-in audit capabilities
- Quick add option to store product manuals, schematics, or other files
- Secure architecture and detailed permission controls
- Analyze advanced reports to audit content and use across the enterprise
- Access content and data in your back-office systems with the Workspace API
- Extend Workspace data collection to external contributors