IT & Security
How We Keep Your Data Safe and Provide IT Tools to Deploy at Scale
The confidentiality and integrity of customer information are vital to Librestream’s business operations and success. The Onsight platform includes a range of security and privacy provisions to safeguard and control content.
Librestream also takes a multi-layered approach to protect customer information through constant monitoring, review and updates to the applications, hosted systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. This approach includes the following components.
Librestream invests heavily in the security controls, privacy controls, network controls and central management of the Onsight platform:
- Certified as ISO 27001 and 27018 compliant by accredited 3rd party independent audit
- Secure data centers – load balanced, automated failover, data back-up
- Rigorous monitoring of application and network vulnerability threat assessments with ongoing scans
- Rigorous penetration testing with ongoing external 3rd party monitoring
- GDPR compliant solution. View GDPR FAQs
- Formal processes for business continuity including data back-up/recovery
- Centralized management of security settings, network consumption, privacy control, and more
- AES media encryption, TLS cryptographic protocol, single sign-on (SSO), WiFi network security protocols, and optional app distribution via MDM