Frontline workers stand to gain immensely from real-time access to knowledge. They are the face of the company with customers, the expert technicians who operate and maintain high-value assets, and the inspectors certifying critical processes and equipment. Generative AI is a transformative capability that not only elevates their decision-making but also plays a pivotal role in optimizing operational efficiency on the front lines.
Join us for a dynamic discussion featuring executives from ASK Chemicals, FANUC, and Bureau Veritas that will delve into:
- Real-world use cases of Generative AI in industrial manufacturing and TIC industries.
- Overcoming challenges and facilitating the adoption of Generative AI in field operations.
- Illustrating the positive impact on frontline workers’ efficiency, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Best practices for integrating self-service knowledge powered by Generative AI into fieldwork.
- Future trends and opportunities for the widespread adoption of Generative AI in diverse industrial sectors.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and discover how Generative AI is reshaping the landscape for frontline workers, unlocking new levels of productivity and efficiency. Join us for a compelling discussion that promises to be both informative and inspiring.
Bruno Fritschi – Director, European Customer Service, FANUC
Rolf Urban – Manager, Business Development, FANUC
Charlie Hoertz – Head of Global Digitalization, ASK Chemicals
Eric Sabatier- Senior Vice-Président, Government Service Global Business Line, Bureau Veritas