Computer Vision and IoT
Onsight supports Computer Vision (CV) and IoT capabilities. Optimize asset recognition, auto-tag, and search with Onsight Computer Vision. Deliver critical data to workers in the field using Onsight IoT Aggregation & Visualization. Computer Vision and IoT services. Early Access Program registration is required.
- IoT Aggregation and Visualization i.e. real-time IoT data aggregation displayed on screen
- OCR text detection
- Object detection and location with bounding boxes
- Image tagging with OCR text, object tags and IoT asset properties
- CV auto-tagging for manual or auto-uploaded images to Workspace
- Content management in Workspace using AI insights from the CV tags
Cube Body Thermal Mode
The Onsight Cube-R and Cube-Ex have expanded thermal capabilities with the addition of Body thermal mode for temperature screening of individuals. Select the Skin emissivity setting to display an onscreen color bar indicating the body temperature range to guide relative temperature comparisons. Monochrome coloring in the image indicates objects that are outside of the body temperature range. Body mode distinguishes relative temperature differences within +/-0.625°C or +/-1.125°F. A thermal reference target of 35°C / 95°F is used to identify relative temperature differences. Cube v11 firmware is required.
Android Software AEC
Onsight now supports the option to use a Software Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC) when an Android device’s built-in echo canceller is not eliminating echo.