[Webinar] Digital Transformation: Linking People & Technology
You can’t build the next generation of smart products in an outdated factory and you can’t maintain those products and the factories that produce them using yesterday’s technology. Concepts such as “the Digital Twin”, Augmented and Virtual Reality, and IoT enabled mobility are the tools that drive productivity and improve asset performance.
Webinar: Digital Transformation: Linking People & Technology
Date/Time: September 13, 2017 / 10AM Central
Join us as Dan Miklovic, a senior analyst with LNS Research as we explore the world of digital transformation within manufacturing. Hear from digital innovator Spirit Aerosystems on how they are digitizing their workers’ day.
In this webinar:
• Hear from digital innovator: Spirit Aerosystems
• What are the tools you need to thrive in an Industry 4.0 future?
• Why collaboration helps you with the skills shortages so many industries are facing.
• How video and AR/VR bring experts and data together to solve problems.
• What are the steps you can take to get started with APM 4.0 today.
Sign up for our Webinar Here.
If you cannot make the webinar, please sign up and we will send you the recording.