Digital transformation (DX) has been top of mind for many organizations over the past several years. The need to digitize documents, automate processes and integrate systems has created a technology boom rivaling the dotcom era. DX, however, almost always overlooks the most important part of the digital transformation equation – the deskless and field workers who are departing the workforce at an alarming rate.
The past five years have brought about the “the Great Resignation” which expects to continue to the point of seeing 80 million people leave the workforce by 2030. And to pile on, there are far fewer skilled workers in the labor market and average tenure is down to less than three years! Unless workforce transformation becomes front and center in the DX conversation, we face a global worker crisis and loss of knowledge that could be crippling to the global economy and critical industries.
Join Librestream and Verdantix as they share the results of an independent 2022 Verdantix study that looks at the drivers and challenges organizations are facing stemming from the shrinking skilled workforce and critical technologies helping to win the battle against the Great Recession.
In this session you will learn:
- The most critical workforce challenges facing industries including Aerospace, Defense, Energy and Manufacturing
- The technologies solutions and rate of deployment to address these problems
- What AR, VR and AI technologies are leading the charge for deskless workers
- How to incorporate workforce transformation as a part of digital transformation
- What technology investments to make based on peer success
About the Speakers
Analyst in the Verdantix Operational Excellence research group
SVP of Product at Librestream
SVP of Customer Success at Librestream