Augmented Reality in Telehealth
Virtual Patient Consults and Procedural Guidance Using Onsight
From remote guidance between healthcare providers and specialists to virtual training for new residents and healthcare providers, Onsight provides multiple augmented reality solutions for telehealth.
Whether assistance is needed at a hospital, a remote nursing station, or on the road in an ambulance, the Onsight platform's remote expert assistance connects healthcare professionals to expedite care, provide in-depth training, and preserve personal protective equipment (PPE). Remote expert assistance is the ability to provide 'see-what-I-see' visuals to remote personnel.
Telehealth uses cases include:
- Remote supervision and guidance of bedside procedures with remote specialists, reducing the number of staff members physically required
- Supervision of Personal Protection Equipment and cleaning procedures
- Triage and support for paramedics in transit via ambulance and air-transport
- Collaboration with remote specialists to diagnose and discuss treatment plans for patients in nursing stations and care homes
- Train new and untrained/unqualified staff on procedures that need to be learned quickly
Patient and front line worker safety is a top priority. The ability to provide immediate virtual access to healthcare specialists can be critical. With the Onsight remote expert solution, front line healthcare workers can gain the assistance they need to virtually bring in expertise from anywhere and improve patient outcomes.
Onsight can be used in a HIPAA compliant manner with its military-grade security and privacy controls that restrict recordings and images.
See the other solutions that make up the Onsight Augmented Reality Platform
Intrinsically safe camera with thermal imaging for hands-free collaboration in Ex-rated environments.Learn More
Collaborative remote assist software for smartphones, tablets, smart glasses and computers.Learn More