[Webinar] Onsight: Remote Expert Training
To assist companies with immediate business continuity challenges, we are providing a 30-minute Onsight Connect remote expert training webinar to help get your organization up and running quickly. There are multiple days for you to choose from.
Initial Webinar Schedule:
- Tuesday, March 31 – 3 pm GMT
- Thursday, April 2 – 3 pm GMT
Expanded Webinar Schedule:
- Wednesday, April 1 – 5 am GMT
- Friday, April 3 – 5 am GMT
- Monday, April 6 – 5 am GMT
- Tuesday, April 7 – 2 pm GMT
- Wednesday, April 8 – 2 pm GMT
- Thursday, April 9 – 5 am GMT
- Tuesday, April 14 – 2 pm GMT
- Wednesday, April 15 – 5 am GMT
- Thursday, April 16 – 2 pm GMT
We will record these training sessions. If you are unable to attend, please sign up anyway and we will send out the recording within 48 hours.
Webinars will be hosted on GoToWebinar.
This 30-minute webinar will provide an overview of the Onsight Connect remote expert software, touching on the key points such as:
- Logging in
- Adding Contacts
- Starting an Onsight call and sharing live video
- Taking high quality pictures and recording
- Telestrating onscreen
- Viewing and sharing pictures or recordings
- Sending external guest invites
- And more!
Presenter: Toby Sackey, EMEA Trainer & Content Developer
Moderator: Marni Russell, Director, Training Development