We are excited to participate in the TEAR 3M 2021 Technical Exchange on Augmented Reality for Military, Maintenance and 3D Modeling (3M) from Feb 23-24, 2021, which is being held virtually.
The goals of TEAR 3M are to:
- Spread awareness of current and relevant immersive technology research for Navy/DoD applications
- Learn about the needs and requirements of the industry by connecting Department of Defense (DoD) experts with AR researchers
- Enhance and strengthen collaborations within the defence research community
We are pleased to announce we will be speaking on day 2 of the event, February 24, 2021, from 1:20-2:00 p.m. PST about operationalizing augmented reality within the defence industry.
In this presentation, we will cover:
- Examples and use cases on leveraging Librestream’s Onsight platform
- Addressing COVID-19 challenges using AR tools
- Deploying enterprise AR solutions at scale
- Best practices, requirements and benefits of AR in the defence sector
Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
1:20 pm – 2:00 pm Pacific Time (US & Canada)