Join us at TEAR 3M 2021
We are excited to participate in the TEAR 3M 2021 Technical Exchange on Augmented Reality for Military, Maintenance and 3D Modeling (3M) from Feb 23-24, 2021, which is being held virtually.
The goals of TEAR 3M are to:
- Spread awareness of current and relevant immersive technology research for Navy/DoD applications
- Learn about the needs and requirements of the industry by connecting Department of Defense (DoD) experts with AR researchers
- Enhance and strengthen collaborations within the defence research community
We are pleased to announce we will be speaking on day 2 of the event, February 24, 2021, from 1:20-2:00 p.m. PST about operationalizing augmented reality within the defence industry.
In this presentation, we will cover:
- Examples and use cases on leveraging Librestream’s Onsight platform
- Addressing COVID-19 challenges using AR tools
- Deploying enterprise AR solutions at scale
- Best practices, requirements and benefits of AR in the defence sector
Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021
1:20 pm – 2:00 pm Pacific Time (US & Canada)