We’re excited to attend and speak at the Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit (EWTS) 2021 every Wednesday this October. Join us at the longest-running and most comprehensive event to learn about industrial wearable technology, its applications, and the role augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) play in enabling a more resilient workforce.
Every Wednesday, October 6-27, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (US &Canada)
Presentation – The Future of Industrial Work is Powered by AR
As heavy equipment becomes increasingly complex and automated, organizations are realizing how the right knowledge and tools can help workforces tackle knowledge loss, decreased productivity, reduced efficiency and more.
Join digital transformation visionaries from National Oilwell Varco (NOV), Librestream, and Realwear to learn how NOV integrated AR and assisted reality wearables into their industrial operations, use cases of these technologies, the benefits they’ve realized, challenges, advice to others, and more.
- Charlie Neagoy – SVP, Customer Success, Librestream
- Rama Oruganti – Chief Product Officer, Realwear
- Katie Saski – Director of Sales, Aftermarket Programs, NOV Rig Technologies
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 | 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (US &Canada)
Panel Discussion – XR in Utilities, Energy, & Field Services
Join Librestream’s VP of Global Utilities, Gary McAuliffe, at a panel discussion on XR in Utilities, Energy, & Field Services on October 20. In this interactive session, featuring experts from Schlumberger, Subsea 7 and Southern Company, you will have the opportunity to learn how you can leverage AR/VR wearables to:
- Improve worker safety & productivity
- Reduce time to issue resolution
- Enhance training & onboarding
- Enable faster decision making for your workforce
- Gary McAuliffe – VP of Global Utilities, Librestream
- David Redding – Digital Innovation Manager, Schlumberger
- Jean-Baptiste Farge – Global XR Manager, Subsea 7
- Wesley Bausch – Innovation & Technology Project Manager, Southern Company
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 | 12:30 PM – 1:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time (US &Canada)