Onsight Connect for Rugged Smart Cameras - Software Archive
Update Onsight Connect on your Onsight 2500/2000/1000 devices:
The Onsight Mobile Devices must be at a minimum of version 126.96.36.199 before proceeding with any upgrades. If you do not meet this requirement, install the Onsight Device v4.5 Update Package first. Please contact Librestream support if you require an older version of software at email@example.com
- Attach the Power Supply to the Onsight Device
- Press the Onsight Device’s Display mode button to view the Menu
- Tap the Configuration button
- Tap Maintenance – Update
- Select http: and using the On screen keyboard enter //www2.librestream.com/pkg/update.xml
- Tap Search, then Download, then Update.
- When the install is complete the Onsight Device will reboot automatically
- Make sure the date and time on your camera is accurate. Authentication and Web services rely on accurate date and time.
SD Card Update Packages
Download instructions – use an SD card to install the latest software to the Onsight Rugged Smart Camera:
- SD Card Update Package – Onsight Device software Package v7.1 – ZIP file (18 MB)
v188.8.131.52 with SHA-2 Certificate Support
- SD Card Update Package – Onsight Device software Package v7.0 – ZIP file (18 MB)