Librestream is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected
To facilitate the use of our Onsight products and services, we collect and secure personal information, as detailed below.
We may change this Onsight privacy notice by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time. This policy is effective from May 22, 2018.
What we Collect
Our hosted Onsight service retains the following account data:
- Onsight user name and password hash
- User’s first name and last name
- User’s email address and/or phone number
- User’s Onsight video address (SIP URI) and encrypted SIP password
- User’s list of Onsight Contacts
- Device types
- IP Addresses
- Host names
- Call history
- Call statistics
- Location data
Onsight Flow retains the following account data:
- User name and password
- User email address
- Location (if enabled on the device)
- Device name and type
- IP address
- Log data (may include records of user activity on both the client application and the dashboard web application including user names, user email addresses, IP addresses, geographic locations, and names/makes/models/operating systems of connected devices)
- Application events (may include the start and end time and date of application sessions and application crashes which could include user names, user email addresses, IP addresses, geographic locations, and names/makes/models/operating systems of connected devices)
Customer-created still images, audio, or video files may be stored on our Onsight Workspace servers at the discretion of the customer. Customers may also choose to capture call media and store it locally on an Onsight endpoint. Customers have the option to disable still image capture and video/audio recordings on all endpoints. Customers assume all responsibility for the content stored on our Onsight servers.
How Information is Used
We collect and store this information to provide you with the Onsight service for the following reasons in particular:
- To facilitate Onsight sessions,
- To provide usage reporting information, and
- To perform troubleshooting and support of the Onsight platform.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- you have the right to ask for a copy of your personal information and/or to request that we erase your personal information if you withdraw your consent.
- if you believe that the information we have is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
Librestream may need to disclose your information to another company in the delivery of our products and services. For example, we pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery. Librestream does not sell your personal information to any third parties. Librestream may be required to disclose personal information in the event of a court order or operation of law.
Librestream uses Google Recaptcha, located in the United States, for captcha purposes. Google participates in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shields.
Privacy Concerns and Questions
For any concerns related to the privacy of the information you share with us, please contact us at email@example.com. If you are unsatisfied with our response to your privacy concerns, you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner at 1-800-282-1376 or the Privacy Commissioner in your respective state, province, or country.