Mobile TelePresence For the Field
Please fill out the form with any questions or comments you have.
Bringing TelePresence into the Field for Rapid Response to Issues
Many enterprises use videoconferencing or TelePresence to facilitate face-to-face meetings. Librestream extends the value of this infrastructure into the field to collaborate on ‘things’ from challenging non-office environments.
Diagnosing, inspecting, and fixing assets in the field requires a unique experience and field optimized solution:
- One-way video from the field to manage bandwidth and ensure consistent visual
- Video, images, and audio optimized for low and variable networks
- Tag, Search and Share (TSS) knowledge base development
- Secure and privacy controlled platform that meets internal IT requirements
Librestream partners with industry leaders such as Cisco Systems to deliver an integrated platform. Onsight supports video industry standards including:
- Video and audio Codec support including h.264 and G7.11
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) call control
- Security standards such as SIP-TLS, AES-128 key encryption
Librestream offers a range of products and services that integrate with industry standard video conferencing and TelePresence solutions to bring live video from the field into meeting rooms.