CST/CDT: 10:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m
GMT/GMT+1: 4:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m
EST/EDT: 11:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
The updates cover the Onsight hosted platform including Onsight Account Manager, SIP Service and TeamLink.
Please note that Onsight TeamLink may experience interruptions in service during this Maintenance period.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES
Librestream provides technical help desk support by email and phone. For Onsight branded hardware, you can contact the help desk to access warranty services using an RMA. All support inquiries are tracked with ticket numbers, which you are encouraged to request for ongoing follow-up.
TRAINING, DEPLOYMENT AND ADOPTION (TDA) SERVICES
To maximize your Onsight deployment, Librestream provides customized training, deployment and adoption services. These services include assistance such as project planning, communications materials, training material development and delivery, and usage reporting and analysis. Customers with TDA programs in place access a rich library of training documents, video, and launch materials. Contact us to learn more.
CUSTOM BRANDING SERVICES
Customers create a unique experience for their internal and external stakeholders through the Powered by Librestream customer branding service. Your brand will be visible immediately to your teams, customers, or supply chain partners while interacting with the mobile apps. For an even more tightly integrated experience, integrate Onsight within your own application using Onsight Embedded. Contact us to learn more.
Onsight Collaboration Platform v8.1
Onsight Collaboration Platform v8.1 introduces significant updates to our Onsight Products. The specific changes include the following:
- EXPANDED ENDPOINTS including Onsight 5000HD rugged smart camera
- SINGLE SIGN ON (SSO) support for added control and ease
- Enhanced USAGE REPORTS such as ‘Top Usage’ and ‘Overall Usage Summary’
- Expanded CLIENT POLICIES, e.g. custom media configurations to optimize performance
- New CLIENT PERMISSIONS to control features users can modify
- Hosted and ON PREMISES infrastructure options
- Keypad input for Secure TELEPRESENCE/VIDEO bridge calls support
- New user interface additions such as CAMERA CONTROL for Windows PC users
Please note that the name Onsight Account Manager (OAM) is changing to Onsight Platform Manager (OPM) to reflect how teams can centrally manage user licences and Librestream hardware.