Confirmation of Hazloc Specifications for North American Configurations
This page is to inform the customer that the following Librestream part numbers:
- MCD2000-N08, device part number 200433-01
- MCD2500-N01, device part number 200416-01
- MCD2500-N05, device part number 200155-01
have been certified to meet the following ratings with special conditions for safe use:
- Nonincendive in Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D with associated nonincendive field wiring connections.
- Energy-limited apparatus for Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC with associated energy-limited connections.
- Temperature Class T5.
- Ambient Temperature -10℃ to +40℃
Special Condition of Use:
- The I/O Cover shall be installed when the MCD2000-N and MCD2500-N is in a Hazardous Area.
- The MCD2000-N and MCD2500-N shall not be used with the AC power adapter or I/O sled within the hazardous location.
- The battery door must be securely closed within the hazardous location. Do not remove or install battery in the hazardous location.
- Use only with an approved headset. Contact Librestream for more details.
By submitting this agreement, you are acknowledging that you are the designated contact at the end customer and that you have read and understood the above hazardous location ratings.
You are responsible for having this form completed by the end customer and submitted to Librestream.